Hey all. Today, I’m linking up with The Nectar Collective for Weekly Wishes. The Weekly Wishes is where we all can share our posts about goals, challenges, and wishes for the week! Last week, I had quite a few goals! Here’s how I did.
- Get through my Bloglovin’ feed? Ah no. But I did make significant progress! I’m just barely under two hundred!
- Get a new sponsor?? Nope, not this week. I do have a super awesome guest post coming up from Crystal at The Happy Type and I’m so excited to share! If you ever want to guest post/sponsor CMS, check out the sponsor page.
- Brainstorm topics for the first week of school posts? Yessirree sure did! Get excited!
- Make progress on school reading and college apps? Yep! I started my apps and am just waiting to hear back from my counselor before I finish!
I’m finding that my goals are just too vague so it’s hard to really make progress. So I’m making a goal to make my goals more concrete (yes, my goals involve goal-making).
Now, for this week’s wishes:
- Keep on truckin’ through my Bloglovin’ feed! I’d like in <100 ideally. Work on it a little bit everyday!
- Try to comment more on blogs! Make at least one thoughtful comment everyday–more is great!
- Plan two posts and write out one for the first week of school.
- Go home!! By this time next week, I’ll be home in Charlotte! I get to see the boy eeeeeeeeee.
Now head on over to The Nectar Collective and join the Weekly Wish link up.
What were your wishes this week? If you have a blog, tweet me, or comment to motivate me and help me reach my wishes!