Hey all. Today, I’m linking up with The Nectar Collective for Weekly Wishes. The Weekly Wishes is where we all can share our posts about goals, challenges, and wishes for the week! Last week, my goals were to run once, get through my Bloglovin’ feed, connect with bloggers, keep my bedroom clean and learn something new.
- Ran once? Sure did! Five miles.
- Get through my Bloglovin’ feed? Oh man, no. I’m closer to 300-350 now. I’m so sorry for commenting on everyone’s posts from two weeks ago. I’m working on it.
- Connect with bloggers? A little bit but not as much as I would have liked. You’re a blogger? Tweet @CallMeSassBlog or comment or comment on my Facebook! (See buttons above)
- Keep my room clean? Did pretty well! Not perfectly, but it was a good try!
- Learn something new? I learned about the colors you see when you shut your eyes!
Now, for this week’s wishes:
- Go through my whole Bloglovin’ feed (take two)! This is getting pathetic. Share your blog with me below!
- Get a new sponsor! Want to help me out? Check out my sponsor page! Starts at only five bucks!
- Spend some quality time brainstorming posts for my first week of school–it’s gonna be crazy busy!
- Make progress on my school reading and start college applications!
Now head on over to The Nectar Collective and join the Weekly Wish link up.
What were your wishes this week? If you have a blog, tweet me, comment or sponsor to help me reach my wishes!