Buckets of thanks to Lou at Stars in Jars for nominating me for the Liebster Award. In German, “Liebster” means darling, or favorite, or loved. This award is given by bloggers to other bloggers with less than 200 followers. It’s a way of spreading a lot of blogging love and saying, “Hey, you know what? You’re pretty awesome!”
Just for the record, this is above and beyond my usual level of narcissism. The original rules said to share eleven facts about myself, but I just couldn’t do that. So, I’m sorry, I broke the blog-rules. Sue me.
Here are the basics:
The Q+A (I just picked my favorites because I’m lazy).
- Whale & Wasp (love this name!)
- On the Adventure
- You’re In Brookelynn
- At Home In Love
- Transient Expression
- Almost Endearing
- Lovee Seems
- Kayli Wanders
- The Open Life
My Questions for the Nominees
- Where would you live if you could live anywhere?
- What’s your favorite book ever, and why?
- Explain yourself in six words.
- Mountains or beach?
- What website do you visit first in the morning?
- What are your favorite places to find inspiration (online or otherwise)?
- (Copying from Lou) Dragons or dinosaurs and why?
- Pick three pins you love from pinterest or three blogs you love and link them.
- What one (or two or three) thing do you wish that you had known as a new blogger?
- Give us three songs to listen to.
- What’s your favorite animal and why?
Thanks for reading all the way to the bottom of this narcissistic post. Well maybe not that much because the point is really to see other bloggers. And I hope you know that I didn’t just google ‘blogs with less than 200 followers’. Some of these blogs are new to me, but I’ve read a good bit from them and endorse them whole-heartedly! Do me a favor and check out these rockin’ females.