1. All the librarians at our local library know me. Not like they just recognize my face vaguely–they know me, by name/favorite books/magazine preferences. Needless to say, we hang out a lot.
2. I know most of the words to every song on the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack. So what? It’s not a movie about vampire alien transvestites or anything, who said that? Not weird at all.
3. I always have at least (read: usually more than) eight tabs open at a time. Proof, right now:
4. I get scared so easily, especially in scary movies. We’re not just talking about a little spooked. A few months ago, H and I watched Paranormal Activity 3. “It’s not too scary,” he says. “You’ll like it,” he says. I’ll like it, yeah right. I slept with my closet light on for two weeks.
5. Not only do I watch Jerry Springer and love it, I watch Dance Moms. And love it.
What are you not ashamed of (that maybe you should be)? Do you think I should be ashamed of any of these?