Hey all. Today, I’m linking up with The Nectar Collective for Weekly Wishes. The Weekly Wishes is where we all can share our posts about goals, challenges, and wishes for the week! Last week, my goal was to run four days according to my half-marathon. Unfortunately, this did not happen one ion. I did bike ride and walk lots and take care of kids (that’s a workout!) so I don’t feel too badly about the week but I do need to get back on adding my mileage to get ready for my half-marathon. This week I’m setting the bar low and just telling myself to run once–I’m planning on doing it later today! I have today off of work (both jobs–what do I do with myself?!) so I have no excuse. I also added a few more little goals I need to get done this week.
Now, for this week’s wishes:
- Do some conditioning, every single day. Also, run once. At least once. (Aim low, right?)
- Write H a love letter. :)
- Learn something. I’ll leave this intentionally vague. Know something cool? Tell me in the comments.
- Get a new sponsor. (Make this wish come true? Sponsor me.)
- Make new social media buttons.
Now head on over to The Nectar Collective and join the Weekly Wish link up.
What were your wishes this week? Tell me something cool so I can knock out number 3!